The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 am Friday the stage was 25.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 26.1 feet by
Sunday early afternoon.
* Impact... at stages near 26.0 feet... moderate lowland flooding will
occur. The lowest homes between Deweyville and the river begin to
flood, especially in the Indian Lakes and River Oaks sections.
Low-lying roads and a few homes in southwestern Beauregard Parish
have some flooding.
Lat... Lon 3061 9376 3031 9381 3008 9378 3005 9367
3044 9364 3057 9363
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calcasieu Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 09:55 AM CDT em 27 de Março de 2015